The Parkland Chamber of Commerce Presents a “Public Advocacy Exposition”
WHEN: June 5, 2018 from 6pm – 8pm
LOCATION: Parkland P-Rec. 10561 Trails End, Parkland, FL 33076
An opportunity to learn and interact with staff from a diverse group of local government agencies and offices, as well as various advocacy groups. This will be an opportunity to learn the most effective ways to advocate for change. Representatives from the following organizations will be present:*
- City of Parkland, Chief Administrative Officer
- Broward School Board Director of Legislative Affairs
- Broward Sheriff’s Office
- Congressman Deutch’s Office, Broward Director
- Florida House of Representative Moskowitz’s Office, Legislative Assistant
- Broward Commissioner Udine’s Office, Legislative Assistant
- Government Relations Consultant
- 2-1-1 Broward
- Parkland Cares
- SOS Parkland
Additionally, there will be a short presentation from The MSD Victims Steering Committee.
* Presenters may change without notice, we are also working on additional participants.
There is no charge for this event. It is open to the public.